PrimeVoice is pleased to announce that PrimeVoice SIP trunks are certified for the Cisco Call Manager IP PBX. "This international platform used by many Fortune 500 companies is now certified for PrimeVoice SIP trunking." says Mark Davis, VP of Voice Service.
Cisco Call Manager IP PBX
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is an enterprise-class IP telephony call-processing system that provides traditional telephony features as well as advanced capabilities, such as mobility, presence, preference, and rich conferencing services. This powerful call processing solution can help:
- Simplify your voice systems by replacing old PBX (private branch exchange) and key systems with unified communications, you can cut costs and dramatically streamline provisioning and maintenance.
- Build productivity with feature-rich unified communications that help workers spend less time chasing people, and more time being productive.
- Enable mobility with software that has embedded unified mobility capabilities so mobile workers can remain productive wherever they are.
- Improve collaboration with a click; start an IM session, initiate a phone call, and establish a videoconferencing call more easily.
PrimeVoice SIP Trunks
PrimeVoice SIP trunks work with the Cisco Call Manager IP PBX providing dial tone and offering:
1 per business grade Concurrent Call Path, 1 phone number per Concurrent Call Path, and Domestic local and Long Distance; Licenses are sold separately
PrimeVoice SIP Trunks Include
- Inbound and Outbound Call Routing
- All US area code DID availability
- Caller ID
- Hosted Voicemail per DID available*
- Inbound busy line rollover
- Full 911 Support
- Free on-net calling between locations
- Fully Redundant Broadsoft Application Servers
- Supports SIP G.711 and G.729
- Network Unavailability feature for Network redirect in case of emergency
- Extra cost option