PrimeVoice is pleased to announce that PrimeVoice SIP trunks are certified for the Interactive Intelligence IP PBX. "Our Platform is now certified for this internationally deployed Next-Gen IP PBX" says Mark Davis, VP of Voice Service.
Interactive Intelligence IP PBX
For the contact center, the enterprise and the remote and mobile workforce, our SIP-based, all-in-one IP platform provides a strong alternative to hardware-centric, multi-point systems and unifies each aspect of the communications required for your business. From ACD routed multimedia interactions, feature-rich IP PBX functionality, screen and call recording, predictive dialing, voice and unified messaging, business process automation, document management, interactive voice response (IVR), speech recognition, workforce management, voice over ip (VoIP), and e-services - At Interactive Intelligence, it's what we do.
PrimeVoice SIP Trunks
PrimeVoice SIP trunks work with the Avaya ACS PBX providing dial tone and offering:
1 per business grade Concurrent Call Path, 1 phone number per Concurrent Call Path, and Domestic local and Long Distance; Licenses are sold separately.
PrimeVoice SIP Trunks Include
- Inbound and Outbound Call Routing
- All US area code DID availability
- Caller ID
- Hosted Voicemail per DID available*
- Inbound busy line rollover
- Full 911 Support
- Free on-net calling between locations
- Fully Redundant Broadsoft Application Servers
- Supports SIP G.711 and G.729
- Network Unavailability feature for Network redirect in case of emergency
- Extra cost option